Thursday, March 23, 2006

Up and running

Well, I signed up to start this blog thing, and then got busy (who knew?) and it went by the way-side. I will try and be better about keeping this updated for those who care to know. :)

Life......the days are flying by. Marina is 20 months old now and she amazes us everyday with how she is growing and changing. She is talking more with 2 or 3 word sentences. Her favorite thing today was yelling at the dogs "BE NICE!" as they were chasing each other around the house playing.

We took her to her first wedding this past weekend, up in PA, where Jason was a groomsman. She did great and really enjoyed twirling on the dance floor at the reception!

I'll try and post some recent pictures for your enjoyment.


Marina with Daddy trying out her new swingset

Marina in her sandbox during a warmer day last week

The 3 of us at the wedding

Helping with straw at Grandma & Grandpa Powell's

No comments: