
I've heard they call the age of 2 terrible because of tantrums, but I think Marina is getting a head start. Over the past few weeks we have seen more kicking, crying and throwing things than ever. I, in my attempt to live outside of reality, was hoping to totally avoid this stage. :) Of course, I was thinking that since Marina has been such a great child that she would never act like this. (and don't get me wrong she is still great, this is just a new phase in our parenting)
My mom reminds me of the times in my younger days of throwing myself on the ground in the grocery store kicking and screaming, something I assure her that I never did. ;) Of course, she and my dad just left me there until I realized that no one was watching and it wasn't worth my effort.
But as they say, this too shall pass......I just hope it's sooner than later! It's amazing what the Lord can teach me through all this. He reminds me that even at my age, I still throw tantrums when I don't get what I think I need. Of course He has my best in mind and His timing is perfect - thank you Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment