We enjoyed a week-long trip to Myrtle Beach with some good friends of ours in August. Marina and her buddy, Evan, had a great time playing and laughing together. And we had a great time watching them!

I had my annual roommate reunion in September and the kids all had fun running around together. Here are our "future hokies". (of course my child was the one crying not wanting to get her picture taken!) :)
Marina's Uncle Bubba got us a kit for getting a blanket made with a picture on it for her birthday and we got it back.....and she's HUGE!
Besides that, Jason's semester is off and running....Fall break is next week. I've been trying to find time to catch up on scrapbooking, to no avail and I keep getting further behind with all the new pictures I take! I'm hoping to have some time to work on that soon! Marina finally decided that she can now drive her little power wheels jeep all by herself the other day, and now she knows what she's been missing! (she's been content just being a passenger or just sitting still until now) Hopefully I will have time to post more often, and hopefully someone will actually read this!


1 comment:
What a cute picture of all the little hokies.
Post a Comment