Well, Marina sure did enjoy the holidays more this year, especially opening the presents then wanting to play with each one as they were opened. We enjoyed our time with family and were able to celebrate the new year at home.
As she is growing and talking non-stop, I have been writing down a few of the funny things or deep thoughts we hear her say during the day. Here are a few of the conversations we've had just this week:
Marina: "You look funny."
Me: "Why do I look funny?"
Marina: "Because you do.
Me: (now I'm really wondering....) "What looks funny?"
Marina: "Your hair"
Me: (slightly offended) "Why does my hair look funny?"
Marina: "Because I told you so."
Marina: (comes into the room wearing 2 plastic Hawaiian lays around her neck)
"Don't I look cute?"
Jason: (not one to use the word 'cute' very often) "You look wonderful."
Marina: "Yes, I do."
These are just a taste of what it's been like conversing with an almost 2 and a half year old around our house!
Here are a few pictures from the past few months for you do enjoy:
Here she is enjoying jumping in our leaf piles
Our mini trampoline is loads of fun!
She had a great time decorating the tree (she put all of her ornaments close to the bottom in one clump, of course) and would constantly tell us that she was going to eat all of the candy canes when we took the tree down.
This is out at the Powell's farm. I think she looks like she's having a conversation with the horse.
No comments:
Post a Comment