Ahhh, let me tell you I am really enjoying this warmer weather! It's supposed to make it near 70 degrees here this week! I am still disappointed that we never got a snow deep enough to sled in, but we are definitely ready for the sun.
Jason was on Spring Break all last week and he started digging the hole for our swimming pool. (and no, it's not an in-ground pool) We got one of those "easy set up" ones from Walmart at the end of last season. It will only be 3 feet deep, but I think it will be really nice to have.
We also spent a few days rearranging rooms. We moved Marina out of the nursery and into her big girl room, and it turned out really cute. She loves it and now she has all of her toys to play with in her room (which sometimes makes naptime a little difficult), but it's been good.
For those of you who don't know, we are making room for hopefully another child. We are working on getting approval to become foster parents and so we wanted to be ready in case we get a call anytime soon. We will only take kids younger than Marina at this point, but we think it will be good for her too. We are hoping that through this we will be able to adopt again, but we will see what the Lord has planned for us!
Here is Marina's new room:
Jason was on Spring Break all last week and he started digging the hole for our swimming pool. (and no, it's not an in-ground pool) We got one of those "easy set up" ones from Walmart at the end of last season. It will only be 3 feet deep, but I think it will be really nice to have.
We also spent a few days rearranging rooms. We moved Marina out of the nursery and into her big girl room, and it turned out really cute. She loves it and now she has all of her toys to play with in her room (which sometimes makes naptime a little difficult), but it's been good.
For those of you who don't know, we are making room for hopefully another child. We are working on getting approval to become foster parents and so we wanted to be ready in case we get a call anytime soon. We will only take kids younger than Marina at this point, but we think it will be good for her too. We are hoping that through this we will be able to adopt again, but we will see what the Lord has planned for us!
Here is Marina's new room:
Grandma & Grandpa Powell decided to let Marina have a cow,
she named her Emily Elizabeth (Clifford's girl)
but we talked her into "Lizzy" for short.
Here is our only snow, I mean ice picture of winter
Wearing Mr. Potatohead's glasses
With her buddy Sassafras
My new favorite picture
3 comments:
So cute! It's nice to read what you've been up to. I've thought about doing a family page, but I'm not sure I really have the time to keep up. Marina's room is beautiful! We just moved, so we're working on getting everyone's rooms together.
Have a great day!
-The Hillards
Marina is so precious and beautiful. I love the room and your favorite photo. Wow about the foster child. I'll pray it all goes well. Good to hear from you.
That Mr. Potatohead Glasses pic is MY new favorite!
Post a Comment