Monday, October 15, 2007

Ahhh.....Fall

Things around here don't seem to ever quiet down! We certainly stay busy, but it is all fun. Marina started in our AWANA program at church on Wed. nights. She's memorizing scripture each week and earns patches and treats, does crafts and plays games. It's amazing how fast she can remember her verses each week - I've always struggled memorizing, so it is even helping me! Jason and I are working with the 2nd grade group and we are really enjoying them.
Elizabeth is continuing to grow and change. This past week her first tooth finally broke through (so that explains all the fussiness lately!). She is usually a very happy baby and loves to smile and laugh at everyone, especially Marina, who has really been interacting more with her. It has been so much fun to see them together, especially when they get to laughing at each other!
Jason is working on a grant proposal to fund half his salary next year as he goes on sabbatical. I can't believe that he's been working long enough to go on a sabbatical - time flies when you're having fun! I know he's ready to have some time to do something different for a year.
I am continuing to enjoy staying home with the kids. I go to a women's Bible study at our church one morning a week and we are studying the book of Daniel. It has really been a blessing to me and I am learning a lot. I am continually behind on my scrapbooking, but am slowing catching up. I am looking forward to Jason's fall break that is coming up and we will be going to the beach with my college roommates for our annual reunion. Hope you enjoy the pictures!










No comments: