Okay, can I just say that I am getting tired of saying goodbye?! Thanks. Anyway...this week is our last week with our sweet Elizabeth. She will be going back to live with her mom next Monday and we are enjoying the time we have right now. If I stop to think about it I do get sad, but I know her mom, how hard she has worked and how much she loves her daughter, and it makes it a little more bearable. She's going to be okay.
And you know, when it really comes down to it, the time we have with each of those people in our lives is a gift. We need to enjoy each day, each moment we have. Our kids aren't ours to hold onto with clenched fists. I need to remember that they are gifts, on loan from the Lord, for a time. That makes me appreciate the time I have with them more. If only I could remember that everyday!
Well, life will certainly be different with only one to take care of for a while. We will be praying for the next child God has for our family.
Here are some of our latest pictures for your enjoyment! :)
Enjoying one of our warmer days
Riding Bucky at the Powell's
Elizabeth enjoying a ride with Chuck E. Cheese
Marina and Daddy
Elizabeth on her rockin' puppy
Mommy & Marina dyeing eggs
Easter Sunday: okay you can make a funny face first
Our beautiful girl
1 comment:
Jenny, you are amazing. I know without a doubt that I could not do what you are doing. I am so glad that you are strong enough to be able to give these children the love they need and let them go when the time comes. I will keep you in my prayers because I know it won't be easy. Hope everything else is going well for you!
Post a Comment